Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun things
Here are pictures of my Magic Trike flying machine, and my KLR650 which I use for commuting and fun.  I have been riding for 58 years and only ever got a few bruises from dumping it a few times.  The cool-looking leg has nothing to do with motorcycles, and is not obstacle either. 

[Image: DSC_0168a.jpg]   [Image: IMG_5486a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like DanCooper's post
The SRK will be slightly less fun factored than those toys, but fun. Cool photos!
 Eager to get in the Pilot seat!
The SRK will balance off a bit less fun with quite a bit more usefulness.
(11-21-2016, 09:07 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Here are pictures of my Magic Trike flying machine, and my KLR650 which I use for commuting and fun.  I have been riding for 58 years and only ever got a few bruises from dumping it a few times.  The cool-looking leg has nothing to do with motorcycles, and is not obstacle either. 

[Image: DSC_0168a.jpg]   [Image: IMG_5486a.jpg]

Same helmet for both vehicles eh? [Image: smile.png]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Of course. I have a full coverage helmet, but my tradeoff of safety vs comfort leads me to prefer 3/4. I see no need for a helmet in an FUV and I an glad my state doesn't require one.
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post